Our MISSION is to invest in every child's success through the generosity of our community.
Our VISION is that every child will be prepared for tomorrow's world.
Our STRATEGIC GOALS are:
1. To increase the graduation rate
2. To help all students become better readers
3. To prepare students for success in the work place and global economy
4. To serve as the leading advocate for Sarasota County's public schools.
Our CORE VALUES guide our work, our standards for how we treat one another and our constituents. Our constituents include students and their families, teachers, administrators and other district personnel, school board members, donors, future donors and volunteers.
* We value excellence in education, serving as good listeners who are responsive to the needs of students, educators and the community.
* We believe that private philanthropy is essential for the success of our public schools, now and in the future.
* We are dedicated to providing equal access to educational opportunities for all students in our community’s public schools.
* We conduct ourselves with integrity and honesty and adhere to the highest standards of transparency and accountability to safeguard the public’s trust in our work.
* We manage our relationships with respect and compassion.
* We continually develop our knowledge and skills so that our achievements will better serve others.
For more details regarding the organization's financial information, select the financial tab and review available comments.
View Financial Details