As an independent, college preparatory school, we provide an
environment in which students strive to achieve their highest academic
goals and to build character through a balanced program of academics,
the arts and athletics.
Through a program
grounded in the liberal arts, our faculty seeks to prepare students for
colleges and universities well suited to their abilities and
aspirations. Our dedicated and caring faculty offers students individual
assistance and guidance and is committed to an educationally excellent
1) Become confident, self-sufficient, self-directed learners who develop a "love of learning;"
2) Demonstrate an enthusiasm to learn;
3) Reach high and are encouraged to surpass their own previous standards of performance.
1) Set high, reasonable standards and then inspire, guide, and lead students to achieve them;
2) Offer a developmentally appropriate and academically balanced program;
3) Present a variety of learning opportunities and cultural experiences in and out of the classroom;
4) Provide for interdisciplinary and multicultural learning by using varied teaching methods and performance appraisals.
Students, Faculty, and Parents
1) Exhibit integrity and respect;
2) Set a tone that is serious, challenging, structured, and disciplined;
3) Interact with one another to nurture success;
4) Establish a culture of excellence in academics, physical activity, and the arts.
For more details regarding the organization's financial information, select the financial tab and review available comments.
View Financial Details