To provide an oasis of inspiration and tranquility while furthering the understanding and appreciation of plants, especially epiphytes.
To touch as many people as possible through our urban waterfront garden that is the world leader in conservation and display of epiphytes. Visitors and volunteers alike experience the Gardens’ beauty, gaining a better understanding and greater appreciation of the natural world.
* Unparalleled displays
* Scientific excellence
* Institutional transparency
* Financial stability
1. We will create and offer refreshing, engaging, and inspiring experiences and opportunities to all who visit and work in the Gardens.
2. We will advance scientific understanding and appreciation of plants, especially epiphytes.
3. We will offer educational and cultural programs for all ages to promote an understanding and appreciation of the natural world.
4. We will be a strong, stable, and financially sustainable organization.
5. We will strengthen our communications, marketing, and public relations efforts in order to increase the public awareness of Selby Gardens.
6. We will continue to attract, support, and treasure our staff, members, and volunteers, and ensure that they learn, thrive, and enjoy their involvement with the Gardens.
For more details regarding the organization's financial information, select the financial tab and review available comments.
View Financial Details