The mission of the Suncoast Partnership to End Homelessness is to prevent and end homelessness in Manatee and Sarasota Counties.
We envision communities where everyone has the opportunity to have a home.
We embrace the following guiding principles:
- Community-wide engagement is vital to achieving this mission, and all parties must be treated with respect and dignity;
- Streamlining and integrating processes across the continuum is critical;
- Coordination of resources will maximize services and reduce duplication.
- Community members must have a voice through committees and work groups
- Safe, decent affordable housing for low and moderate income households must be a priority if homelessness is to be eliminated.
For more details regarding the organization's financial information, select the financial tab and review available comments.
View Financial Details