The mission of the Suncoast Partnership to End Homelessness is to prevent and end homelessness by uniting the communities of Manatee and Sarasota counties through engagement and collaboration with business and civic leaders, service providers, faith-based organizations, advocates, concerned citizens and people who are homeless or at risk of homelessness. By engaging all sectors in planning and implementation of projects, there will be solutions that improve the quality of life for all citizens. We are guided by the following principles in fulfilling its mission:
- Community-wide engagement is vital to achieving this mission, and all parties must be treated with respect and dignity;
- Streamlining and integrating processes across the continuum is critical;
- Coordination of resources will maximize services and reduce duplication.
- Community members must have a voice through committees and work groups
- Safe, decent affordable housing for low and moderate income households must be a priority if homelessness is to be eliminated.
For more details regarding the organization's financial information, select the financial tab and review available comments.
View Financial Details