The mission of the Suncoast Partnership to End Homelessness is to prevent and end homelessness in Manatee and Sarasota Counties.
We are guided by the following principles in fulfilling its mission:
- Community-wide engagement is vital to achieving this mission, and all parties must be treated with respect and dignity;
- Streamlining and integrating processes across the continuum is critical;
- Coordination of resources will maximize services and reduce duplication.
- Community members must have a voice through committees and work groups
- Safe, decent affordable housing for low and moderate income households must be a priority if homelessness is to be eliminated.
For more details regarding the organization's financial information, select the financial tab and review available comments.
View Financial Details